2023 Jeep Gladiator for Sale near Skowhegan, ME
2023 Jeep Gladiatorfor Sale near Skowhegan, ME
What hauls like a freight train, looks like a sculpture and stirs your soul like a sports car? That’s right: the 2023 Jeep Gladiator. More than just a practical pickup, this new Jeep truck offers Maine buyers an emotional escape into a world that begins where the pavement ends. While you’ll certainly enjoy the 2023 Gladiator towing capacity or the new Gladiator mpg ratings, the real magic is in taking off the doors and reveling in open-air adventure — a thrill exclusive to the only open-air pickup in the industry. Of course, the Gladiator specs are just as impressive as its wind-in-the-hair abilities. A roster of Gladiator engines and trims makes this new truck that’s easy to tailor to your liking, so visit our Jeep dealer near Skowhegan to custom order a new Gladiator that will fit you like a glove.
Compare 2023 Jeep Gladiator Trims
2023 Jeep GladiatorSport
- Available best-in-class gas towing capacity
- Durable steel bed w/ easy lower three-position tailgate
- Trail Rated® 4×4 capability w/ heavy-duty Dana® 44 axles
2023 Jeep GladiatorWillys Sport
- 17-in. black wheels & 32-in. mud-terrain tires
- Trac-Lok® limited slip rear differential
- Cab rock rails
2023 Jeep GladiatorSport S
- Uconnect® 4C NAV w/ 8.4-in. touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility
- Available LED headlamp and fog lamp group
2023 Jeep GladiatorWillys
- Remote proximity keyless entry
- Willys hood decals & 4WD tailgate decal
- All-weather slush mats
2023 Jeep GladiatorFreedom
- Trailer Tow Package
- Rock protection rails
- Leather-trimmed cloth seats
2023 Jeep GladiatorOverland
- 18-in. granite crystal aluminum wheels
- Available premium McKinley-trimmed seats & interior details
- Available Selec-Trac® full-time transfer case
2023 Jeep GladiatorMojave
- Desert rated capability
- FOX 2.5-in. internal bypass shocks w/ external reservoirs & front hydraulic jounce bumpers
- Locking rear differential
2023 Jeep GladiatorRubicon
- Part-time Rock-Trac® 4:1 low transfer case w/ up to 84:1 crawl ratio
- Electronic sway bar disconnect
- Tru-Lok® electronic locking differentials
2023 Jeep GladiatorHigh Altitude
- Premium full body-color exterior appearance
- Quilted Nappa leather-trimmed seats w/ caramel stitching
- Safety Group w/ Blind Spot Monitoring & ParkSense® Rear Park Assist
2023 Jeep Gladiator Specs, Towing & Performance
Whether you’re most interested in 2023 Jeep Gladiator towing, hauling or passing abilities, you’ll find that this new truck offers Maine Jeep fans exceptional performance. The 7,700-pound 2023 Jeep Gladiator towing capacity is one of several best-in-class accolades distinguishing this new Jeep truck. Need more reasons to buy a Jeep Gladiator nearby? Just check out the available Jeep 4×4 systems or the new Gladiator engine options. Waterville Jeep fans especially love the 2023 Gladiator diesel engine, which offers better Gladiator mpg ratings. Additional 2023 Jeep Gladiator specs and performance features can include:
- 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 engine with 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6 engine with 260 hp and 442 lb-ft of torque
- Trail Rated® 4×4 capability with heavy-duty Dana® 44 axles
- Part-time Rock-Trac® 4:1 low transfer case with up to 84:1 crawl ratio
2023 Jeep Gladiator Interior & Exterior Design
Buy a 2023 Jeep Gladiator in Waterville and you’ll quickly see why its interior is so lauded by local fans. Opt for a new Gladiator Sport to get a standard durable steel bed that’s accessible via an easy-lower three-position tailgate, or upgrade to a 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon near Skowhegan for functional aesthetic elements like 33-inch all-terrain tires and steel off-road rock rails. Beyond its tough exterior design, the new Gladiator interior is equally impressive thanks to amenities like Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-inch touchscreen and quilted Nappa leather-trimmed seats with caramel stitching. Other 2023 Jeep Gladiator interior technologies and safety features may include:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Remote proximity keyless entry
- Safety Group with Blind Spot Monitoring & ParkSense® Rear Park Assist
- TrailCam off-road camera
When Can I Order a 2023 Jeep Gladiator?
Visit our Jeep dealer to submit a 2023 Gladiator order today. Between the 2023 Gladiator dimensions, 4WD capabilities and its Trail Rated® off-road handling, it’s no wonder why this Jeep truck is a top seller at our local Jeep dealership. If you’d like to learn more about the Jeep Gladiator custom order process, speak with one of our sales associates today.
Local Maine Jeep Dealer near Me
Here in Maine, the winter weather and rugged terrain requires that drivers own a vehicle that can keep up with all that the Pine Tree State throws their way. The 2023 Jeep Gladiator does all that and more on account of its exceptional engineering and design. The Jeep 4×4 systems have no trouble scrambling down trails, over obstacles or through snow, while the Gladiator engine options make short work of both hauling and passing needs. If you’d like to review our Gladiator specials and offers prior to submitting your new Jeep truck order, please visit our showroom today.
2023 Jeep Gladiator FAQs
What are the changes to the 2023 Gladiator?
There are a few 2023 Gladiator changes of note, including the addition of High Velocity to the available selection of colors and with the introduction of the Gladiator Freedom special edition.
What are the colors for 2023 Jeep Gladiator?
The 2023 Jeep Gladiator colors include: Black, Granite Crystal Metallic, Sting-Gray, Silver Zynith, Hydro Blue, Firecracker Red, High Velocity, Sarge Green and Bright White.
Can a Jeep Gladiator tow 7,000 lbs?
The 2023 Jeep Gladiator can tow up to 7,700 pounds, giving its drivers a best-in-class maximum gas towing capacity.
Is the Jeep Gladiator not selling?
With sales continuing to rise, the latest Jeep Gladiator release date was met with much celebration. The 2023 Gladiator returns better than before.